Athearn HO scale EMD GP7 diesel locomotive
Read this review from Model Railroader
April 18, 2012
The realistic rumble of a 567B diesel and an eye-catching paint scheme are but two of the highlights of this HO scale GP7 diesel-electric locomotive from Athearn Trains. Part of Athearn’s top-of-the-line Genesis series, the model features roadname-specific details and is available with a dual-mode SoundTraxx Digital Command Control (DCC) sound decoder.
Athearn HO scale GP7 diesel locomotive
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online