Video: Easy urban lighting tips for model railroads
Watch this video online extra from the October 2012 Model Railroader
August 27, 2012
In the October 2012 Model Railroader you'll get 11 tips for adding lights to an urban scene on a model train layout. Follow managing editor David Popp as he takes you behind the scenes of his Beer Line lighting project.
Get tips for adding lights to an urban scene on a model railroad.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online