Micro-Trains Z scale turnouts
Reviewed in the May 2007 issue
March 23, 2007
|Turnouts with North American tie-spacing, a 490mm (19.3") radius diverging route, and built-in road-bed are now available for those who model in Z. Available in left- and right-hand versions, these new manual turnouts give Z scalers an easy way to add to their layouts.|
If you would like to read the full review and are a Model Railroader subscriber, please log in below.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online