Con-Cor HO scale PRR MP54 commuter cars
Read this review from Model Railroader
September 12, 2012
Pennsylvania RR fans modeling the electrified Northeast Corridor in HO have a new option for commuter service. |
Con-Cor International has released its MP54 multiple-unit (MU) cars in prewar and postwar paint schemes and several body styles. The smooth-running models are prototypically accurate with an impressive amount of detail, including working pantographs.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online