Kato N scale Silver Streak Zephyr
Read this review from Model Railroader
December 17, 2012
For the first time in N scale a plastic model of the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy RR’s Silver Streak Zephyr is available as a ready-to-run train set. The passenger cars and locomotive feature all-new tooling, including the distinctive fluted sides of the Electro-Motive Division E5A diesel-electric locomotive. The Kato model is also easy to convert to Digital Command Control (DCC).
Photo by Kato N scale Silver Streak
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online