Walthers HO scale Budd RDC-3 Rail Diesel Car
Read this review from Model Railroader
February 15, 2013
The HO scale Budd Rail Diesel Car (RDC)-3 is back, and this time Walthers has added a simulated stainless-steel finish to the self-propelled car. The model has a 1-piece injection-molded plastic shell and a zinc-alloy frame with cast underbody detail. We reviewed the Life-Like Proto 1000 (now Walthers) RDC-2 in the November 2000 Model Railroader.
Walthers HO scale Budd RDC-2 rail diesel car
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online