$495.00 (DCC sound), $350.00 (DCC, no sound)Manufacturer
Bachmann Trains, Inc.
1400 E. Erie Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Cass Scenic RR, Clear Lake Lumber Co., Climax Mfg. Co. demonstrator, Moore-Keppel & Co. no. 6. Painted unlettered versions available with or without white stripes and red cab window sash.Era:
1919 to 1960Features
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Blackened metal wheels in gauge
- Can motor with brass flywheel
- Die-cast metal construction
- E-Z Mate Mark II operating knuckle couplers mounted at correct height
- Eight-pin Digital Command Control socket
- Light-emitting diode (LED) headlight and backup light
- Metal Walschaerts valve gear
- Minimum radius: 15"
- Prototype-specific air pumps
- SoundTraxx Tsunami Digital Command Control sound decoder (DCC sound version)
- Weight: 10.5 ounces