1400 E. Erie Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(all Union Pacific) 6900, 6929, 6940
1969 to mid-1980s
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Chemically blackened RP-25 wheelsets, in gauge
- Directional light-emitting-diode head and taillights
- Dual speakers
- Flashing beacon on cab
- Illuminated number boards
- Minimum radius: 24"
- SoundTraxx Sound Value dual-mode Digital Command Control sound decoder
- Truck-mounted E-Z Mate Mark II knuckle couplers, at correct height
- Two skew-wound, 5-pole can motors with dual flywheels
- Weight: 1 pounds 7.75 ounces