Video: How to use heat shrink tubing
Get this Expert how-to tip from the Model Railroader staff
July 24, 2012
When working on a wiring project, it's a good idea to protect solder joints. Model Railroader associate editor shows you an easy method using heat-shrink tubing.
Learn this essential wiring technique from the Model Railroader staff
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online