Video: Air compressor connections for model railroaders
Watch this expert tip from the Model Railroader staff
August 8, 2012
Portable air compressors are a great tool for a model railroader's home workshop. They're especially useful for airbrushing. Model Railroader associate editor Cody Grivno shows you how to get your air compressor ready for your next airbrushing project.
Learn what you need to make your air compressor ready for your next model railroading project.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online