Video Cementing painted plastic parts
Learn this expert tip from the Model Railroader staff
August 24, 2012
Follow Model Railroader associate editor Cody Grivno as he shows you this handy tip for your next model railroad structure project. Cody will show you how to cement painted plastic parts together without damaging them. He'll also give you tips for working with window glazing and clear parts cement.
Learn how to easily cement painted plastic parts for a model railroad structure.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Model Railroader magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Model Railroader magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access
to subscriber content on ModelRalroader.com!
- Get access to our large collection of product reviews
- View and download track plans from our always growing track plan database
- View our subscriber only videos
- Participate in our online community
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online